Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions concern any order and transaction with The Flower Shop. With the execution of any order you agree and accept these terms and conditions.
1. Cost of products
- All prices include VAT 23%
- All prices are quoted in Euros (EUR)
- The total value of your order, including any mission expenses, discounts or additional taxes, appear only in the order confirmation page, and before the final payment stage.
- All orders are delivered via courier partner.
- Deliveries only place in the prefecture of Thessaloniki. For deliveries outside of Thessaloniki, please contact us.
- Orders executed before 20:00 are delivered the same day, otherwise they will be delivered the next day.
- If there is any problem with the availability of the products you have ordered, we will notify you by email or / and telephone. Your order will be put on hold until all ordered products are gathered. Partial shipment of the products of your order is not possible.
- Upon completion of your order you will receive an automatic email (email) confirmation to the email address you have registered in the relevant order form. This email does not guarantee availability.
- The payment of your order can be made either on delivery or by using a debit / credit card.
- Payments by debit / credit cards are performed in a safe environment of the bank Alpha Bank. The Flower Shop does not retain any of the details of debit / credit cards.
4. Cancellation / refund
- We apologize but returns are not accepted.
- If you receive a defective product, please contact us.
- You have every right to cancel your order without any reasons, if it has not yet been sent.